Berk burgers…..I came up with that name all by myself! Berk burgers are beef and pork burgers, half beef & half pork.
I ran across a ground pork/ground beef mixture at the store that I think was supposed to be used for meatloaf. I have never had that combo for anything and I thought, why not?
As you know by now, we love burgers. And I really enjoy coming up with different concoctions that take the burgers from ordinary to extraordinary!
This concoction was delish! Quite a bit of fat came out while cooking which I poured over the dogs’ food (the dogs we are sitting)…..they loved it as well!
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1/2 lb ground pork
- 1 T Lawry's Red Pepper Tabasco Seasoned Salt
- 1/8 c fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 c sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 c soy sauce
- Mix everything together keeping back half of the cheese.
- Divide burger into four portions for four burgers.
- Put some cheese in the center of meat and form burger.
- Cook as usual!