This week Nad and I are house/dog sitting again. Been doing that A LOT lately. I am tired and my car is acting up. Car repairs are never ending but I will not buy a car that has been made since 2012. Don’t like that Big Brother is putting black boxes in cars now, but that is a whole other post.
No doctor appoints for Nadia this week though….woo hoo!
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. – Galatians 5:17-23
Featured Post from #JoyHopeLive last week
DIY Whipped Laundry Soap by Reviews, Chews How-Tos. Making my own laundry soap is something I have wanted to do for a long time but just haven’t gotten around to it. This recipe intrigues me because it is whipped and I have never heard of whipped laundry soap.
I have everything I need to make it and have for a long time. Four simple ingredients: Borax, Washing Soda, Fels Naptha soap and water. When we get back home this weekend I WILL make it! I will let you know how it goes
Now, on to the
Co-Hosts for #JoyHopeLive
Hope N. Griffin from Finding Joy in Everyday Be sure to follow me on Facebook and Twitter. Look around my blog for book reviews, military life, and more. I will be tweeting out your links over the next week. Be sure to share on your own twitter account and hashtag #JoyHopeLive so I can retweet.
Mary from My Life in Progress. Be sure to follow her on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. Visit her blog as she shares her experiences, thoughts, life & faith with you. She will be visiting your posts and commenting.
Vanessa from Tapestry Chronicles. Be sure to follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Visit her blog as she shares her life, projects, and faith with you. She will be pinning your links to our pinterest board.
By linking up, you agree to the following rules:
1. Add a link that captures how you Find Joy in the Everyday. It can be a craft, book review, personal story, etc. Just make sure it captures joy.
2. Tweet or share on Facebook your link with #JoyHopeLive (this makes it simpler for me to give you a retweet and comment). Each week we add the posts to a pinterest board. Go love and share some pins.
3. Comment on the posts you love and the two directly before yours. Be sure to include #JoyHopeLive when you do so they know where you found them.
4. Come back on Friday and vote for your favorites!
5. Grab the button! Share it on your sidebar or in your post so others will join us next week.
By submitting a link to this party, you are giving the co-hosts permission to feature your post on their blogs and/or social media platforms and utilize your post images in order to facilitate this feature.
Now you can also post your link on the pinned post on Hope’s facebook page for ease in sharing one another’s posts and getting more interaction. When you share a link on your social media be sure to add #JoyHopeLive.