Happy Wednesday All!
Hope, Vanessa and I have decided to feature a post each week from the previous week’s link up. A different feature for each of our blogs. They won’t be based on the number of clicks or anything like that. Just a posts we like!
So, my first highlight is: Be At Peace With All by Just Plain Marie.
Here is a snibit from her post, “The Old Order Mennonites have a practice that is profound in its simplicity and yet incredible in its effect upon the members and their relationships. For those who may not know, Christians are admonished to “inasmuch as it is possible, be at peace with all” (and many of us really rely on that notwithstanding clause …)”
Marie tells us how serious the Mennonite community takes communion and all the steps taken before partaking of it, making sure they are right with the Lord and their fellow man first.
Meaning, forgiving, truly forgiving others and asking forgiveness when we know we have wronged someone. Even asking forgiveness when we know someone is mad at us and we may not know why. Just doing our best to be at peace with everyone in our life.
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. – Galatians 5:17-23
Now, on to the
Co-Hosts for #JoyHopeLive
Hope N. Griffin from Finding Joy in Everyday Be sure to follow me on Facebook and Twitter. Look around my blog for book reviews, military life, and more. I will be tweeting out your links over the next week. Be sure to share on your own twitter account and hashtag #JoyHopeLive so I can retweet.
Mary from My Life in Progress. Be sure to follow her on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. Visit her blog as she shares her experiences, thoughts, life & faith with you. She will be visiting your posts and commenting.
Vanessa from Tapestry Chronicles. Be sure to follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Visit her blog as she shares her life, projects, and faith with you. She will be pinning your links to our pinterest board.
By linking up, you agree to the following rules:
1. Add a link that captures how you Find Joy in the Everyday. It can be a craft, book review, personal story, etc. Just make sure it captures joy.
2. Tweet or share on Facebook your link with #JoyHopeLive (this makes it simpler for me to give you a retweet and comment). Each week we add the posts to a pinterest board. Go love and share some pins.
3. Comment on the posts you love and the two directly before yours. Be sure to include #JoyHopeLive when you do so they know where you found them.
4. Come back on Friday and vote for your favorites!
5. Grab the button! Share it on your sidebar or in your post so others will join us next week.
By submitting a link to this party, you are giving the co-hosts permission to feature your post on their blogs and/or social media platforms and utilize your post images in order to facilitate this feature.
Now you can also post your link on the pinned post on Hope’s facebook page for ease in sharing one another’s posts and getting more interaction. When you share a link on your social media be sure to add #JoyHopeLive.