Happy Tuesday! We received great news today! With the dozens of tests that have been performed on Nadia to find out why she is sick they FINALLY found something!!!!
Now I know that most people wouldn’t be happy when a doctor finds something wrong with them but at this point (she’s been pretty ill since early April) we just want answers and every test keeps coming back telling us how healthy she is.
I have known for years that she tends to be hypoglycemic but when they tested her a couple years ago & said her blood sugar levels were normal they wouldn’t listen to me when I told them ‘your normal isn’t normal for her’. Well, they finally ran a blood glucose test again (a two hour test with three blood draws) and finally saw proof of what I’ve been saying. Now she goes to see an endocrinologist to be thoroughly examined and diagnosed.
Granted, this is not the cause of all her ills but it is something! And thank you Lord for hearing our prayers.
Now, on to my recipe (I just had to share our good news with you first )
Now, lamb is a fatty meat but that also makes it a very moist meat. Check out the marinade recipe and how I cooked them below!
- 2 lamb chops
- 5 T olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 T rosemary
- 1/2 t thyme
- 1/8 t cayenne pepper
- 1/2 t salt
- Mix 4 T olive oil and all the herbs & spices together, put in a baggie then add the chops.
- Let the chops come to room temperature and marinate for a minimum of an hour.
- With 1 T olive oil, heat a pan on high until almost smoking.
- Add the chops and sear for 2-3 (depending on the doneness you prefer) minutes then flip and cook the same amount of time.
- Viola! Yummy lamb chops!